Covid-19 Prevention Policy
We can’t wait to see you! But..we're going to sit & stay for now.
Due to the dynamic nature of the current situation regarding CoVID-19, our website will be the place to go to get your goods. Once this pandemic is a thing of the past, Pouty Dog Co. will be at pop-ups, events and community shows in the nearby future! We are waiting patiently to meet everyone!
We know that every decision we make during this time impacts our pack, and community as a whole.
In the meantime, rest assured as you can continue to enjoy shopping with us knowing you and our team are in good (clean & safe) hands.
We are following the latest protocol and doing everything we can at every point of preparing your order to ensure the safety of our team, animals and our #poutypack - YOU!
We wash our hands and sanitize the work surface before packing each order, and ask team members to stay home if they are feeling unwell.
So in an effort to make things easier for you, we have compiled all the facts in one place. On this page you will find PDC e-store information, shipping information, and all the A's to your most pressing Q's in how PDC takes part in Covid-19 preventative measures.
If you need anything else, you can always contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay happy and healthy!
Pouty Dog Co.
What resources does PDC rely on and refer to for operational guidance?
Here at PDC we rely on the guidance provided and outlined by the Government of Canada. Some of the resources we defer to include the following:
- For business operational guidance:
- For prevention and risks:
- For general measures used to prevent the spread of covid-19:
- For general covid-19 information (how covid is spread, common symptoms, procedures for quarantine, etc.)
What steps does the PDC team incorporate into their daily work routine, and handling of goods?
- We have (HVAC) systems that are in good working order in our design studio
- We have high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters situated to add an additional layer of protection
- We have implemented informative health and safety guidelines for regularly washing our hands and sanitize our work surfaces
- We sanitize our work area and hands before packing each order
- We ask team members to stay home if they are feeling unwell
- We wear non-medical mask or personal protective equipment while at work
- We maintain physical distancing from co-workers and customers
- We have put a rapid testing and screening program in our workplace
What measures does PDC take with regards to shipping PDC goods?
The PDC team takes extra steps in handling PDC goods by disinfecting working surfaces and materials before packaging orders for delivery. All our products mailed through Canada Post and use a prepaid label printed at the PDC studio to reduce time spent inside the postal office and contact before being brought to the postal office for mailing.